Some Never Reverse Their Symptoms …
A Few Recover Completely …
Many Embrace Natural Treatments for Parkinson’s Disease…
From: Robert Rodgers, Ph.D
Six years of continuous research reveals there are a multitude of natural treatments for Parkinson’s disease that help people reverse their symptoms.
Yes, you are making a difference! Recently I became a member–especially enticed through being able to freely download your Road to Recovery from PD. I figured one good idea was worth the price of admission. And, it was well worth the price!
As I read the book I’d copy and paste the important sentences to a word pad document. In re-reading the seven-single-spaced pages of these golden glimmers I am inspired to follow through on several suggestions–including the 21 day detox. Having rec’d such inspiration on this collection of thoughts I will definitely re-read the book, again, to catch some missed opportunities. Thank you again for your chosen
What is Road to Recovery All About?
Road to Recovery is a book like no other book on Parkinson’s. Other books on Parkinson’s share a common theme. They tell us in the introduction that Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease. My research reveals this assertion is blatantly false. Many people do recover. I believe that anyone can recover.
Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease documents how people with Parkinson’s get great relief from their symptoms. I also provide a rich explanation of the factors that play a central role in causing Parkinson’s. In my view, a deficiency of dopamine is not the central character here.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s tell us something is out of balance in the body. Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease explains the nature of these imbalances and what people can do to bring the body back into balance. Treatments and therapies that are effective in relieving the symptoms of Parkinson’s are explained, referenced and documented.
Yes. There are many approaches people are taking that have proven helpful. How do I know this? Through my interviews!
Had a little quiet time this morning, and I started to read your book. It is extremely interesting, I had a hard time putting it down. I have been looking for some alternative ways to approach my health lately, and your words seem to come at the perfect time.
Blessings to you~
Why Did I Write Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease?
I am passionate about the support, resources and information I provide to anyone who has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. Why? I hold the belief that anyone – regardless of the “stage” of the “disease,” can heal.
Believe me. I am not naive. I realize many people think it is not possible to reverse the symptoms. But, my research shows this belief is false. My heart tells me that the reason people with Parkinson’s symptoms deteriorate over time is because they think that is what is supposed to happen. The sabotage comes through our own negative thoughts and beliefs.
I wrote Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease because I want to change the false belief template that Parkinson’s is “degenerative.” It is time to birth a new belief template, the true belief template that recovery is possible now. Once the belief template has been transformed, thousands of people with Parkinson’s will find sustained relief from their symptoms. It needs to happen now.
We have corresponded before. I live in Victoria BC. My name is Linda Ralph. I have had symptoms of PD for 12+ years now. First let me say that I just finished reading your book on Parkinson’s: On The Road To Recovery AND IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!
I loved the way you presented it in a clear, concise, easy – to- read fashion, so that even I could understand it from cover to cover. (Ha.) At last a hands- on reference book for Parkis that is useful. Yeah!
Because of the chosen format, the wealth and variety of information, the adaptable index and contents, readers like myself, can access pertinent information readily, or, if not, be shown alternative ways to gain such information. Good stuff.
I really enjoyed the inclusion of the anecdotes of others who had/have this condition. Reading their stories, as well as listening to the guests that are featured on your radio show, have provided me with some new ideas and strategies that I would like to try. And hearing the success stories of those who are completely free of the symptoms of Parkinson’s – well – that’s my kind of reading. Yes!
The Q. and A. section was personal and informative and reminded me, and probably other readers as well, of some of the same questions that we too have pondered at some time or another along our way. Such questions are real.
Most importantly I think that your book provides Parkis and their family members with some HOPE in a society where doctors are still professing, even today, much gloom and doom to the newly diagnosed. And, HOPE where there is depression, anger, resentment, pain and lack of understanding about this condition.
I have already lent my book to a newly diagnosed friend of mine. I just wish that I had been given a copy way back in 1998 when I was first diagnosed. Perhaps my bout of depression, brought on by: fear, hopelessness, misinformation, and by the way my doctors treated me at that time could have been avoided. (Who knows?)
What you ARE NOT providing for those of us with this condition is a cure. And some may say,”Darn.”(or maybe something a wee bit stronger.) But what I am saying that you ARE providing, is something to hold onto. Something tangible that Parkis can use to fight their symptoms right now and in the future, a reference book that those of us with the symptoms of Parkinson’s and our families can pick up, look inside and maybe find an idea or two that may just work. And dare I say maybe glean just enough information, and try just hard enough, to recover completely from this condition.
Thank you so much for this book. And thanks to your staff, who worked alongside you to help you reach your goal.
And thanks to you for all the work that you have done and continue to do for those of us with this condition.You are appreciated!
What Does Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease Reveal?
The Trauma Connection – Trauma has a profound impact on Parkinson’s symptoms. Release the trauma. Find relief from symptoms.
The Toxin Connection – There is no question about it. Toxins cause the symptoms of Parkinson’s. Get rid of the toxins. Find relief from symptoms.
The Thought Form Connection – When we think negative thoughts, we manifest negative outcomes. Hold positive thoughts. Find relief from symptoms.
The Trauma-Toxin Connection – Have you done all the detox programs prescribed by your doctor but still see no relief in symptoms? A traumatized body retains toxins no matter how many detoxes you do.
The Creativity Connection – Symptoms of Parkinson’s slow most people down. Know what that means? Their creativity sores. They slow down enough to find their passion and true purpose.
The Power Connection – People who recover from Parkinson’s take responsibility for their health. They take action to balance their hormones. They get better.
The Family Connection – Some people with Parkinson’s take on a dynamic in their family that began at a time far away and long ago. Identify the dynamic and the engine that drives the illness is sent to the salvage yard.
The Experimentation Connection – There are a surprisingly large number of therapies that are helping people with Parkinson’s get incredible relief from symptoms. Give one or more of the therapies a trial run that are helping other people with Parkinsons. See what happens to your symptoms. I am willing to bet money on the outcome.
The Exercise Connection – People who exercise feel a lot better. We don’t need any more studies to “prove” this to be true.
The Diet Connection – People who are meticulous about their diet eat live foods for their live body. They feel better because they eat food their bodies love.
Your book, Road to Recovery is absolutely phenomenal. I’ve only read the first 50 pages and I can’t put it down. I had to force myself to take a break and write you this email. During my 10+ years with Parkinson’s, I have had doctors, family members,
How refreshing to finally find someone who tells me that that is not necessarily the case, that I have the power within me to relieve my symptoms and to heal myself. I have always felt deep down that it is possible to get better and as you know I have made much progress in that direction through the use of tai chi. In your book, you provide proof that it is indeed possible through a myriad of alternative approaches, with the research and stories of people who have been successful.
You provide the information in such a positive and optimistic light, allowing the reader to experiment, discover, and develop his own Road to Recovery that is suitable for his own individual journey. You encourage us to live life to the fullest, using our creative powers to experience the wonderful things that life has to offer us. These are indeed the best years of our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Many people believe that symptoms of Parkinson’s are caused by a deficiency of dopamine. Western medicine is well equipped to give bodies mega doses of dopamine, but the symptoms usually persist over the long term. There must be something else going on here, don’t you agree?
Neurological difficulties are caused by several factors that can combine together to make matters worse. Toxins construct roadblocks to neurological pathways. Trauma crunches neurons so they do not function properly. Packaged food rips out the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are essential to healthy neurological functioning. Couch potatoes clog up their lymph system so badly that is hurts to walk across the living room.
The roots of Parkinson’s originate in how we think moment to moment. When we delete the debris of negative thinking that has been saved on the hard drive in our brain, we have all the room that is needed to manifest balance and harmony. When we identify and remove the seed thought that underpins and sustain the symptoms, our best and highest good is served at long last.
We feel better. The food of negative thoughts that feeds the symptoms has been sent to the trash bin for good. People have told me across the globe what they are doing for themselves to feel better. Now I get to tell you the good news.
I’ve been reading your book “Road to Recovery” and it’s wonderful, a wealth of information. You have done so much for humanity, especially those who have an illness and have been given a doom and gloom diagnosis, as most doctors do. You have given “hope” to the world and that is everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be eternally grateful to you Robert for giving me the life giving “hope” needed to move forward at a time when I had almost resolved to give up. You’re the BEST. The medical profession needs a lesson on how devastating it is to have hope taken from you, with that gone, you are doomed to failure.
Thanks again for all you do. Your contribution to a world of people with devastating health challenges (and steadily increasing) is HUGE!!!!!!! I truly believe your work is deserving of a Nobel Prize.
Thanks for the gift of life,
What Problem Does Road to Recovery From Parkinsons Disease Solve?
Where does a person usually turn to learn about therapies that might give them relief from the symptoms of Parkinson’s? The internet is the logical choice for many people. The downside of this choice is that it is easy to become discouraged about the prospects for recovery when surfing the internet.
There are so many gloom and doom predictions on the internet about Parkinson’s. You can’t help but run across web sites that offer wheel chairs, assisted living arrangements and ”cures” of one type of another. It is hard to maintain an upbeat attitude when all you find is help and assistance for the chronically disabled and offers from quacks. This is all yucky stuff to encounter.
Internet research is one sure way to nurture negative thought forms. When every place you visit preaches gloom and doom, you can’t help but begin to believe it all.
Let me be clear about the purpose and content of Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease. Here is my “truth in advertising” disclosure.
You Will Not Find …
- Any discussion of wheel chairs. They will not be needed when you are far enough along on the road to recovery.
- Any listing of nursing homes. I believe you can remain independent as long as you choose.
- Any talk about “cures.” I believe it is terribly silly to think about “curing” yourself. Do you really want to become like concrete or crispy bacon?
You Will Find …
- Concrete discussions about choices you can make to help yourself feel better.
- Hope and optimism.
- Ways to transform beliefs about what the symptoms are really telling you about the imbalances in your body.
- Suggestions you can run with to feel better.
What a wonderful book. Your work is giving so many people hope and inspiring them to live richer lives in so many ways. Re previous email – I have checked with my naturopathic doctor about the cranial sacral therapy and I have written Michelle’s web site for a sample of the willow balm.
What will you receive when you purchase Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease?
The 2013 second edition of Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease contains a wide spectrum of topics. The Table of Contents below offers a rich preview of its content.
|This is to tell you my incredible gratitude for all your emails, your book and radio programs. It has created a break-through for me. It felt as though I was pretty much alone in my discoveries and suddenly YOU are there with exactly the same insights and understandings–but far better researched and organized and bringing in lights such as Dr Wahls.I feel you have transformed my life. Hope was a little light I was absolutely determined to follow and now you are like a beautiful, fully-lit house filled with luminaries.I am so grateful for your great generosity. I often think of your mother. She must be so incredibly proud of you. I am so extraordinarily touched you transformed loss into helping everyone else. You are very inspiring.Whole-hearted thanks,Jane|
Table of Contents
Recovery is Possible
Evidence for Recovery
Parkinsons Energy Project
Radio Program Guests
Fix Me Now
Recovery Can Happen Now. Make It So.
Figuring It All Out
Beliefs about Parkinson’s Disease
The False Belief Template Most People Believe is True
The True Belief Template that Makes Recovery Possible
The Body is Not Broken. It is Working Perfectly.
Why is it So Hard for the Body to Maintain a Balance of the 40 or So Hormones?
Should I Fight or Surrender?
Horse Racing and Parkinson’s
Place of Balance
Yin Versus Yang
Balance Your Hormones Using Entrainment
Acknowledge Your Power
Pay Others to Treat the Disease
Become an Advocate for Your Own Recovery
The Value of Experimentation
The Spectrum of Medical Specialties
Criticism from Family and Friends
Quest for a Cure
What is the Count of Your Symptoms?
How to Shift Thinking
The Gift of Symptoms
The Underlying Meaning of Pain
The Underlying Meaning of Tremors
Diagnosis of Parkinson’s
Parkinson’s is a Garbage Can Diagnosis
The Problem is Not a Dopamine Deficiency
Causal Sequences are Multi-Faceted
Causes of Parkinson’s Symptoms
Sources of Trauma
Tests Show I do Not Have Toxins
MSG, Aspartame and Colas
Amalgams and Metal Fillings
Refrigerants and De-Greasing Chemicals
Alternatives to Toxic Products
Trauma – Toxin Interactions
Liver and Gall Bladder Issues
Low Cellular Energy
Sources of Digestive Problems
Mineral and Vitamin Deficiencies
Strengthen your Immune System
Critters Stick Together
What are People Doing to Feel Better?
The Hidden Secret to Recovery|
All Toxins Have A Frequency
All Thoughts Have A Frequency
Recovery Can Happen Now
Treatments of the Future
Therapies that Address Specific Causes
Therapies that Release the Trauma
Myofascial Release (MFR)
Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Laser Therapy to Heal Scar Tissue
Therapies that Release the Toxins
Healing Crises from Detoxes
Eliminate Exposure to New Toxins
A Therapy that Helps Chase the Critters Out of Your Body
Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
A Natural Therapy for Electromagnetic Exposure
Why People May Not Recover
Taking on Pain out of Love
Vitamins and Minerals
Omega Fatty Acids
Potassium and Sodium
Laughter Makes Dopamine
Nourish your Brain
Rejuvenate Cellular energy
The Lakota Way
Upside and Down Side of Mucuna
Bach Flower Essences
Training the Brain
Power of the Mind
Listen to Yourself Argue the Two Sides
How to Decide Which Therapies to Try
Ask Your Body
Listen to Yourself Argue the Two Sides
Therapies for Specific Symptoms
Lack of Arm Swing
Sleep Disorders and Insomnia
Restless Leg Syndrome
What People Do to Feel Better
Words of Wisdom for the Newly Diagnosed
Parkinson’s and Creativity
Innovation Versus Creativity
The Process of Creativity
Receiving the Creative Energies of our Mothers and Fathers
Commitment is the Key
Questions and Answers
- What are some treatments which relieve tremors?
- I would like to try fava beans to boast my dopamine levels. I found blanched and shelled beans but I don’t know if they have enough dopamine to make them worthwhile or how to prepare them.
- Do you have any information on Lyme disease and Parkinson’s? I was bitten by a tick in 1998 and diagnosed with Parkinson’s 30 months later.
- Do other PD people notice a change/worsening of symptoms seasonally? I just realized that for several years now my symptoms seem to increase about December or January. This time period is when I have been starting or changing or increasing medications.
- Can you recommend any techniques to improve my walking? At present I tend to drag my right leg. If I go for a walk I am OK after about half a mile. I tend to drag my leg on short runs and around the house I am wondering about how to deal with slow movement. Are there any ways to overcome this? It is my worst symptom.
- The medications are not working for me now. Can I get a blood test or a scan or anything else in the way of a test to tell me how good or bad I am and what can I do for myself. I feel so useless, not knowing what to do next.
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease 2.0 is excellent! I am a little more than 2/3 of the way through and I didn’t want to wait until I finished to write you.
I find that reading your book is very similar to the phone call I had with you and is also similar to listening to you on the radio. Your overall vibe is infectious! You aren’t just “positive minded”.It’s clear that you’ve worked hard on yourself so the positivity that shines through you has a real depth and accessibility.
Regardless whether I am reading or listening…I feel you right there beside me…like an elder brother on the path. That’s really helpful right now especially at this beginning stage of my recovery process.
- Do you know whether there is a cure for the disease with the invention of a new pill at the forefront?
- What is the best way to trigger a placebo effect and maintain it to reach the recovery?
- Can You Give Me a Suggestion for How to Revitalize My Support Group? People are losing interest and dropping out like flies.
- What happens if you take Sinemet and Mucuna at the same time?
- I am currently on a regimen of Stalevo, Azilect and CoQ10. My major problems are balance, muscle weakness (mostly left sided), worsening manual dexterity and some cognitive deterioration (including short-term memory problems). Are there any supplements to add or anything I should be doing to help slow progression or reverse symptoms?
- Do you think that using the medications can make your symptoms worse? I have been taking L/Dopa for 6 months now and just increased my dose in the last couple weeks and I have noticed more tremors in my legs.
- What is the best exercise for people with Parkinson’s Disease?
- What are exercise and diet remedies that would help?
- What natural methods can help me walk better?
- My creative writing has come to a standstill because my hands and fingers are currently not flexible enough to type. I am trying to find other creative outlets, but I really love to write Any suggestions?
- Somewhere I remember reading that PD people sometimes become more artistic. Is this really true?
- What Helps People with Parkinson’s?
- You do not believe that Parkinson’s is a disease? Do you not believe that there is physical damage to the part of the brain that produces Dopamine? Do you not believe that the damage has been verified by examining brain tissue from deceased Parkinson’s patients? Is the brain not part of the body? Is the brain just “out of balance”?Have you ever seen anyone whose primary symptoms are pain and a very unpleasant internal tremor or other sensation?
- Do emotionally healthy, well loved people, who have had the advantage of diet, GET Parkinson’s Disease?
- Can you compare Alzheimer�s as a condition with Parkinson’s? Is one or the other easier or harder to address with regard to alleviating symptoms?
- In terms of addressing the two, are there things that people with Alzheimer�s can do to get relatively quick relief, whereas people with Parkinson’s can do similar things but it takes much longer to see relief?
- I wonder why some people can ingest so called toxins and never get Parkinson’s Disease, and other people like myself do. It can�t be that simplistic. It has to be a combination many other factors.
- I wonder when Parkinson’s Disease Started. I wonder if it when the industrial revolution began, in the late 18th century, or before that?
- What is the best way to determine an individual’s need for specific supplements – vitamins, HERBS, minerals, etc.?
- With respect to your nutrition supplements of folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12, how do they help any further since the brain cells in the substantia nigra are already destroyed which has caused the Parkinson’s disease?
- I have been diagnosed recently and am shooting for full recovery. Progression seems to be slow. I can�t find anywhere to compare progression to.
- What do you know about the effects of CoQ10 and vitamin E in PD? Is it considered a drug or a vitamin? Can you send me somewhere to get info?
- How do you reduce stress?
- What is the difference between craniosacral therapy and Bowen therapy?
- Is there any evidence or information about the benefits of massage for people with Parkinson’s?
- Can exposure to flea powder used to kill fleas cause Parkinson’s symptoms? I was exposed recently and has an immediate reaction. How do you recommend we detoxify our bodies?
- I have massive family issues, stress issues, have Parkinson’s Disease and am 49. Where do I start?
- Have you heard of Low Level Light Laser Therapy for Parkinson’s?
- Have you found pain to be a significant symptom in people with other symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease, and if so, what they do to find relief?
- For people who take L-dopa, it is common for them to feel worse 20-45 min after taking the medication before finding relief?
- Our bodies got sick because of some type of toxicity. At least that is my belief. Do you agree?
- How do we get rid of the toxicity that is making us sick?
- How can toxins or stress be removed if trapped at a cellular level?
- Can Parkinson’s be caused by problems in either kidney or liver? If so, would detoxification of these organs help relieve tremors?
- I have been reading information on how to recover from Parkinson’s Disease and I came upon an article that indicated that once you are on the Parkinson’s medication you cannot recover from the disease…that you cannot go back so to speak. Do you believe this to be true?
- My dentist did hours of research & found the most helpful therapy for Parkinson’s symptoms was using magnets & good hydration. Reactions?
- My husband has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease 7 years ago. His latest symptoms are: burning and pain around the groin area, thighs and sometimes backside. Any suggestions? I am ready to give up.
- I would love to listen to your station. How do I go about doing that?
What Does Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease Cost?
The cost of the desktop (or download) version of Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease is $32 USD.
Desktop Version (Computer Download)
The desktop (or download) PDF version gives you the advantage of being able to click on the links throughout the book which take you instantly to the web site of interest. The desktop (or download) version of the book must be read on the computer. Of course, you can always print the book out on your printer, but be warned it is 368 pages in length. A big advantage of ordering the desktop version is that you get to begin reading it now.
Click The Book Below To Order the Computer DownloadOnce you purchase the desktop (or download) version, you will receive an e- mail message that gives a download link for the PDF version of the book. You can read the book on the computer in just a few minutes and happily link to all of the resources that are listed. If you do not receive the download link after ordering the book, please e mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes the download messages gets diverted to a spam folder.
The advantage of ordering the printed copy of the book is that you can hold the hard copy version of the book in your hands while sitting in your most comfortable spot in the world. Everyone knows that no computer is necessary to read the printed book. It will arrive in your mailbox in a week or so after sending in your order.
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease presents an overview of a wide range of therapies and treatments that have proved helpful to other people. Use your own best instincts to evaluate the options. Decide for yourself what is the best course of action for you. Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease is packed full of suggestions and ideas that facilitate recovery. It also provides a compelling argument for why recovery can happen now for anyone at any stage of disability. The neurological system is very delicate and very sensitive to trauma, stress and toxins. When these are removed, released and ejected from the body, healing happens. If you are dedicated to finding ways you can help yourself, the Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease will be a welcome companion on your journey to health and wellness. . Best of Success, Robert Rodgers, Ph.D. P.S. – When you are finished reading Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease and are well on your way to recovery, let me know your reactions. I would love to have a waiting list of 100 people to interview for my radio show by December of 2013. To Order Call Toll Free: 877-526-4646 � 2013 Parkinsons Recovery
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease presents an overview of a wide range of therapies and treatments that have proved helpful to other people. Use your own best instincts to evaluate the options. Decide for yourself what is the best course of action for you.
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease is packed full of suggestions and ideas that facilitate recovery. It also provides a compelling argument for why recovery can happen now for anyone at any stage of disability.
The neurological system is very delicate and very sensitive to trauma, stress and toxins. When these are removed, released and ejected from the body, healing happens. If you are dedicated to finding ways you can help yourself, the Road to Recovery from Parkinson’s Disease will be a welcome companion on your journey to health and wellness. .
Best of Success,
Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.
P.S. – When you are finished reading Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease and are well on your way to recovery, let me know your reactions. I would love to have a waiting list of 100 people to interview for my radio show by December of 2013.
To Order Call Toll Free: 877-526-4646
� 2013 Parkinsons Recovery